Are you interested in Medical Tourism Business? Medical tourism business is finding right places with the right medical services for your clients and arranging a hassle free trip for them. Medical tourism business, alternatively called health tourism and wellness tourism. It is a term that has arises from the rapid growth of an industry where people from all around the world are traveling to other countries to obtain medical, dental, and surgical care while at the same time travelling.
Medical tourism business idea is a greatly lucrative potential opportunity for the entrepreneurs who have knowledge of medical services and facilities available in other countries. Having experience in travel planning, an entrepreneur can start this business with a focused niche. You need to provide your clients the opportunity to receive top quality medical services in foreign countries at lower prices than in their home country. To ensure the highest levels of customer service, you will need to be enough competent with the knowledge of premier medical facilities and service providers in foreign countries.
Major Products Sold Under Medical Tourism Business
|· Spas||· Elective surgery||· Dialysis|
|· Lifestyle/Healthy vacations||· Cosmetic surgery||· Addiction programs|
|· Complementary Healing||· Joint replacement||· Elderly care programs|
|· Nature tourism||· Cardiothoracic services||· Counseling services|
|· Ecotourism||· Eye surgery|
|· Community Tourism||· Diagnostic services|
|· Resorts||· Reproductive treatment|
|· Herbal Treatments||· Cancer treatment|
Main Services in Medical Tourism Business
- Help with procuring a medical visa;
- Booking travel to the country where the services will be provided;
- Airport pick up and drop off;
- Consultation with appropriate specialists;
- Pre-operation accommodation;
- Booking into the hospital for the operation;
- Accommodation for post-operative recuperation;
- Arrangements for post-operative care in the foreign country;
- Book travel home from the country where the services have been provided;
- Arranging emergency insurance coverage for any unexpected serious adverse events arising from the surgery that means prolonged hospitalization;
- Arranging Travel insurance.
Why Medical Tourism Business is Booming
Over the past decade the medical tourism business industry has exploded. New companies are emerging to help people in developed countries obtain health care services in developing countries. This is due to a convergence of factors in both developed and developing countries:
- Aging populations in developed countries;
- Rising health care costs and/or long waiting periods in developed countries;
- Inadequate health insurance coverage in developed countries;
- Technological and care standard upgrades in developing countries;
- Relatively lower medical costs in developing countries;
- Added value of leisure and tourist activities in addition to receiving medical care;
- Relatively low cost of travel to developing countries.
Initiating Medical Tourism Business
Initiating medical tourism business demand substantial capital investment. As you are entering in service industry and going to offer top-class hospitality facility, you will need to concentrate on hiring people of your organization. You will need to set up an office at a good retail location for the activity. Establish paneled vendors for your company. Fix pricing. As medical tourism business consultant you suppose to advice your client specialized, cost-effective medical facility within their budget.
Promotion of Medical Tourism Business
It is advisable to recruit PR agency for advertisement activity. Focus online and offline both. Create your online presence by having an business website. In todays world 87% travelers using the internet for a bulk of their travel planning. Concentrate on SEO and the most important element in enhancing your SEO is to simply create engaging content. As people’s time and attention span decreasing, a heavier focus is increasingly placed on eye catching visuals. Capture enticing visuals and post them on your website, blog and social media. It makes easy to your audience to share, which in turn spreads genuine awareness about your service to others. Focus on crafting customized tour plan for every clients. Focus on customer satisfaction and ask them for feed back. Plan the trip carefully to ensure that you will have eminent, very experienced physicians – effectively the best that country has to offer.