If you’d like to write a guest post for 99Business Ideas, consider few things mentioned below:
- We only accept guest posts from people (not on behalf of businesses). Furthermore, if you’re canvassing a number of blogs in the hope of getting a lot of posts published, we’re not right for each other.
- You need to have something unique, compelling and/or actionable to offer our readers. Please check the site before you decide the post. It will help you in selecting your topic.
- Your post must be personal to you. The greatest value you can bring in writing a post for 99Business Ideas is how your own personal experiences have enabled you to grow. This could be a guide to how you make a sustainable income, an inspiring personal story as to how you achieved a goal, etc.
- Your post must be inspiring or actionable (preferably both!). Readers must either finish your post and feel inspired, or know what they need to do and have the tools to get it done. Or, even better, both!
- Your post must be original. You will not be permitted to re-publish the post on your site (or on any other site).
- Your spelling and grammar should be excellent and you should be familiar with how to submit properly formatted posts. I’m very picky.
- You should already be a 99Business Ideas reader and know why your idea(s) will benefit our readers.
- You must be willing for the content to be re-used by me in any way we see fit. We will have the right to publish, edit and reproduce your post in any format as I see fit (always attributed to you), as well as produce derivative works (not necessarily attributed to you).
If you’re interested, please complete the following form: