Tutti frutti is a colourful confection containing various chopped and candied fruits, or an artificially created flavouring simulating the combined flavour of different fruits. Papaya is second most nutritive food to Mango. Tutti frutti is made from unripe papaya fruit and contains good amount of sugar.
The countries with the largest papaya production are India and Brazil followed by Nigeria, Indonesia, and Mexico. Tutti frutti manufacturing project can be initiated small scale basis and it is a profitable investment options for startup entrepreneurs.
Tutti frutti is made by impregnating fruits with flavour & taste along with attractive colour. It is useful in the preparation of other food items such as toppings. It provides attractiveness as well as nutritive value to many food items. Mostly used for toppings for breads, ice cream, fruit bar, pulao, cakes, pastries, custard shrikhand & fruit salads etc. Tutti frutti is a mass consumption added to sweets, paan Masala also.
The United States is a major papaya importing country followed by the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Canada and Germany.
Within the same factory, it also possible to produce papaya pulp, papaya powder and other value added products to improve profitability – adding required processing facilities.
Tutti Frutti Manufacturing Process:
Fresh papaya is washed and peeled, then pulping is done by mixing sugar so as to bring sweet taste. Raw materials required are unripe but fully grown bigger sized papaya and sugar. Heating is done. Citric acid, colours & preservatives are mixed. Dehydration is done. Big structure is cut into pickles and packed in pouches for selling.
Tutti Frutti Manufacturing Quality Specification:
- Moisture content of the product at the time of packing should not exceed 6%
- Mold and fungal growth should be absent. It should also test negative for coliforms, salmonella and streptococci.
- The manufacturer must obtain a “Fruit Products Order” license to manufacture the product.
Machinery Required For Tutti Frutti Manufacturing Project:
- Baby boiler and accessories
- Stainless steel soaking tanks
- Papaya cubing machine
- Stainless steel working tools
- Tray drier with 48 trays
- Sealing machines
- Weighing scale
- Laboratory equipment
Tutti Frutti Manufacturing Project Synopsis:
|Plant capacity: 100 Kg./Day||Plant & machinery: Rs. 3 Lakhs|
|Working capital: Rs. 5 Lakhs||T.C.I: Rs. 14 Lakhs|
|Return: 24.00%||Break even: 71.00%|
- The actual cost of project may deviate on change of any of the assumptions.
- We can modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement.