Recruitment Agency Business is very broad by nature. Services like Permanent Staffing, Temporary Staffing, RPO can be delivered by a recruitment firm. Most organizations need to hire employees. They may choose to hire new employees on their own or use the services of a recruiting company.
When an organization engages the services of a recruiting company, it finds, qualifies and presents candidates for one or several job openings in the organization. For current business owners, a Recruitment Agency company can be started fairly quickly with a minimal investment, but there are several things to consider before opening for business.
Things To Consider In Starting Recruitment Agency:
1. Your need to decide which vertical (IT/Manufacturing/Civil/Pharma/Chemical/Oil&Gas many more……) you would like to operate/start a business.
2. Make client database according to selected vertical.
3. Prepare contract document. Before starting any recruitment assignments you need to sign contract with client.
4. Recruitment Charges may vary from 8.33 % to 20% of CTC value of selected/joined candidates. Normally in India, recruitment organization are charging from an organization.
5, You can use the job portals like Naukri / monsterindia / times job for getting candidates database. You may upload job position also.Nowadays you have free job portals available too.
6. There are few techniques for getting candidates like Head Hunting, Reference and Database.
7. You can manage your database with specialised software so inventory of the resumes would be in good conditions. Whenever you want any resumes with matching to particular skill sets, you can get it from internal database if Inventory of resumes maintained in good condition.
8. Training could be imparted on Communication Cycle, Candidate Cycle, Pitching & Client Meeting, Campaign Management, Candidate Development and Client Cycle.
9. Accounting and Taxes (Income Tax as well as Service Tax). (Accountant will take care on taxation part).
10. Infrastructure Set up : Company Registration, Office Rent, Computer – Infra Cost, Employee salary, Job portals contract fee.