Jute bag manufacturing process is quite simple and can be initiated small-scale basis. Jute is a naturally found, inexpensive, bio-degradable fiber. For creating pollution-free environment the Govt. has started discouraging the use of polythene and rexin items. In some states, the polythene bags have been totally banned. Jute bag manufacturing business has an immense market opportunity and the demand is increasing highly.
Jute sacking bags are mainly used for packing cement, sands, agro products, sugar and other bulky items. These bags are ideal for transporting bulk food items like – onion, potatoes, flour rice and fertilizers. Apart from these, colourful decorative jute shopping bag has very good demand.
Several different variety of jute bags are used for different packaging purpose. New technologies have evolved for bulk use of jute as a raw material in the production of high value added and price competitive finished products. Jute fabrics are strong, durable, light, colour fast, attractive and cheaper than most fabrics made from other fibers. An entrepreneur having little bit of knowledge about industrial packaging can initiate jute bag manufacturing business with moderate capital investment.
Machinery for Jute Bag Manufacturing
According to your finished product requirement you need to select the machines for jute bag manufacturing. Required machinery are side seal bag making machine, woven sack bag cutting machine, jute bag sewing machines. To produce laminated jute bag you need to have that specific machines. Different sacking categories are AT will, BT will, LT will, D.W flour, D.W salt, D.W nitrate fine twill cloth etc.
The pure jute fabric woven sacking bags are available in both plain and twill forms. These bags are available in laminated form as well. These are tailored as per customer’s specifications in terms of size and to meet the ever-increasing demand of jute bags in the farm sector, agro-based industries and for retail sector.
Quality Control & Specification for Jute Bag Manufacturing
IS: 6753- – 1981 for fertilizers
IS: 8069- – 1981 for pesticides
HDPE woven sacks can also be manufactured as per the requirement & major purchasers.
Jute Bag Manufacturing Process
- The process involves the production of tape with the help of tape extrusion machine followed by knitting to form cloth on the circular weaving machine.
- After the jute is woven it is then sent away for lamination. The entire jute roll is laminated with a LDPE lining.
- After dying of fabric is done, it goes to cutting department. Fabric is arranged in layers & cut according to the product pattern.
- Screen printing is done on cut fabric by arranging the fabrics in large printing table. Water based Azo free colors are used for printing.
- All the body parts such as front back body, gusset, handle of a bag are stitched together in stitching machine.